Wednesday 11 November 2015

HEMANT JASS ASTROLOGER & FOREX EXPERT

HEMANT JASS
ASTROLOGER & FOREX EXPERT
Bitcoin & Forex Research Analyst, Trader, Arbitrageur, Broker, Exchanger into Mining Bitcoin with Astrological Technical Skills.
INTRODUCTION:
Born and brought up in Delhi, I have given 7 years to finance and banking sector, which has helped me to leverage my number-crunching skills for the art of Astrology. I have worked as a Forex Consultant with Foreign Exchange Department for Export and Trading of Foreign Currencies. I have received various awards from American Express Bank upon correctly predicting about the benchmarks of the currencies on Business Midweek on National Channel - Doordarshan, and through reviews published on Magazine Exim Today.
FOREX SKILLS
Advising clients on market movements & providing them information to help them take an informed decision. 
Working on forwards and swaps as well as trading and keeping track on spot market movements. 
Tracking daily Forex trading summary and demand for Forex, tracking pertinent economic indicators (Inflation
and other data, Asian Markets, etc) and their likely impact on the FX trading market. 
Preparing reports,carrying out other tasks and participating in other projects as assigned. 
ASTROLOGY SKILLS
World renowned and Awarded Astrologer. I have predicted for lots of Politicians, Bollywood Celebrities, Corporates and Highly distinguished people around the world.
I urge people to experientially align body, mind and soul so that they can find the right path to fulfill their destiny. Each of us has intuitions within us we are born with. All that differs is the level of intuitions we have within us. By God’s grace and my persistence I have achieved a higher level of intuitions. I can Perceive, Interpret and execute my intuitions for YOUR benefits. I can help YOU to:
-Find solutions to those unresolved 
questions of life;
-Find reasons of reoccurring problems
  in YOUR life;
-Show the way to overcome obstacles of life and make your life smoother and better.
I have received many awards in my life but this will be the most special one for me. I believe my real award is the smiles and joy of people who seek my advice and change their lives for the better after hearing my predictions. Next could be YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment